Terms and Conditions
Note that in this document the words "DjangoMango", "us", "we", and "our" will be used interchangably.
To create a DjangoMango account you must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement; and
DjangoMango has the right to reject, cancel or delete your account or service for any reason without notice. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that arises as a result of these actions.
Liability, warranties and indemnity
DjangoMango strives to ensure that our website, product, and services are readily accessible, accurate, and up-to-date. However, occasionally service interruptions, content errors, product/service failures, and other issues will occur. Your exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with DjangoMango's website, product, and/or services is to stop using them. Notably, and without limitation, DjangoMango is not liable for any loss, harm, injury, damage or claim of any kind resulting from your use, or inability to use, our website, product and/or services.
We are confident that you will love our products and we want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
You may request a refund within seven (7) calendar days of your original purchase if the product/service is faulty or does not function as described. We will consider all refund requests that meet this criteria and refunds will be issued at our sole discretion.
Note that we do not offer refunds if you change your mind, purchased the item by mistake, or do not have the skill/expertise to use the product/service that you purchased.
Before requesting a refund, please check that you correctly followed all steps in our User Guides. After doing so, if you still believe the product/service is faulty or does not function as described, please email email@example.com to initiate the refund process.
Links to other materials and websites
When you make payments on our site, you will be directed to a third party payment system (Stripe). You must read and agree to their terms and conditions before submitting payment to DjangoMango.
DjangoMango may provide links to materials and websites that are operated by third parties. These links may contain outdated information and content on these third-party platforms might not be maintained. DjangoMango does not endorse and is not responsible for content contained in links to third-party materials and websites.
You agree to not perform any act which is unlawful or inappropriate when using the DjangoMango website and community platform. Such actions include, but are not limited to the following:
- sharing private or personal information about another person without their consent.
- using our website and/or community platform to defame our business, staff, contractors and/or other individuals.
- using our website or community forum for commercial purposes, including but not limited to communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation.
- trolling other users and/or engaging in behaviors which we consider to be defamatory, racist, obscene, offensive, or threatening.
- interfering with or damaging company property, or attempting to do so; this includes, without limitation, the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information, or similar methods or technology.
We reserve the right to delete any content that you upload on our website or community forum at our sole discretion and without notice.
Use of DjangoMango’s information and services is governed by the law of Texas, U.S.A, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Texas, U.S.A.
DjangoMango retains all Intellectual Property Rights and all other proprietary rights to all DjangoMango product. If a breach in this license is discovered, DjangoMango may take administrative action (e.g.closing your account) and/or legal action.
Definitions of important terms used in this license agreement are provided below:
- A Product refers to any digital product purchased on the DjangoMango website.
- The End Product is the final customized version of a Product. Note that irrespective of how much the Product is modified or manipulated, the resulting work is still subject to this license.
The Single-Use License applies to all Products purchased on DjangoMango's website. This License gives the purchaser (you) the ability to:
- use the Product on an ongoing, non-exclusive basis.
- use the Product to create one single End Product for yourself or one single End Product for a client.
What can I do with my Product?
- modify and manipulate the Product.
- create one (1) End Product for yourself OR create one (1) End Product for a client.
- provide the End Product to a client for free or for a fee, which they can use for one (1) website.
If you want to use the Product for a different client, project or website, then you'll have to buy another license (by purchasing another Product).
What can't I do with the Product that I purchased?
- redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer the Product directly or indirectly to any other third party;
- include any Products or End Products in any Open Source projects;
- redistribute any Products or End Products to repositories like Github, where they are publicly available;
- use the Product to create any End Products that would compete with the Product itself.
- incorporate the purchased Product in a work created for redistribution or resale by you or your client.
- extract a single component out of a purchased Product and use it outside the scope of the End Product.
If you give or sell the End Product to a client, the client cannot:
- redistribute or resell the End Product as-is or after modifications.
- extract a single component or components out of the End Product and use it outside the scope of the End Product.
In summary, this means that the Product as a whole and the things inside of it cannot be resold or given out for free. If you buy a Product, modify its contents and then sell it to a person/business, that person/business can't sell it or give it away. In addition, you are not allowed to duplicate a Product and use it for another website. If you want to use the Product for a different client or project, then you'll have to buy another license (by purchasing the Product again).
We will endeavor to provide you with support to setup and use our products, however this service is not guaranteed. You are entitled to any Product updates that DjangoMango releases for the duration of 365 days from the date of purchase.
What data do we collect?
DjangoMango collects the following types of data:
- Personal information (e.g. name, email address, phone number)
- Account details (e.g. username, password)
- Any other information that you willingly submit to us (e.g. forum posts, feedback)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DjangoMango with most of the data we collect. For example, we collect data and process data when you:
- Purchase a product
- Register on our website
- Change your membership details
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, post on our forums or send us an email
- Use or view our website via browser cookies
How will we use your data?
DjangoMango uses your data so that we can:
- Process your orders, manage your account, and provide services to you.
- Share relevant news and information with you.
- Request your feedback and ideas about DjangoMango.
- Provide customer support and administer our policies.
- Gather information to monitor usage of our website and improve our services.
When DjangoMango processes a payment, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Emails and marketing
DjangoMango would like to send you information about product and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop DjangoMango from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email we send.
How do we store your data?
DjangoMango securely stores your data in the United States on the Digital Ocean managed data store.
DjangoMango will keep your data for as long as necessary to administer our policies and services, comply with legal obligations, and resolve disputes.
What are your data protection rights?
You can choose not to provide personal information to DjangoMango, in which case we will not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality on our website. If you choose to share your personal information with DjangoMango, you can:
- update, correct and delete your personal information at any time through the member portal.
- request that DjangoMango restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- request that DjangoMango transfer the personal information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like us to transfer, or restrict processing of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have one month to respond to your request.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Examples of cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies - we use Session Cookies to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies - we use Preference Cookies to remember your previously selected preferences.
- Security Cookies - we use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us